March 10, 2011

Other blogs, part 1

I often read other blogs at work. It makes the day go faster, and I enjoy reading well written stuff. I'm going to recommend you few blogs that I read regularly. There are many others I read, but these I like the most.

Habitable zones of the Internet - I've always been kind of interested in astronomy, space and other stuff that I have hard time understanding. This guy writes about it so well that even I understand. He even asks people's questions once in a while. Good read.

I didn't know that! - Trivia stuff, things you probably didn't know about, etc. Articles are not too long and they are easy to digest. 

Diary of a future medical student (hopefully) - Jesse writes very well and his life is actually quite interesting. He also draws comics and drawings explaining chemistry, etc.

Mudcrabs; more fearsome than I. - I'm not very interested in gaming and I don't really play any games other than Freecell and Civ 4, but Rinns's blog is still a good read. She writes very well and also uses drawings.

All these blogs are updated regularly (almost daily) which is good for bored person like me. I suppose they're all native English speakers since they write so well and the text is easy to read and understand (unlike mine!). Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

26 comments:

  1. Oh cool, I read all of these except one already, and I'll go check it out now.
    Good recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so flattered!! thanks XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, a few were new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for plugging my blog, I follow the other ones too. All great reads, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are cool blogs, i already follow them i think, yours is very nice also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! I'm checking them out now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good recommendations! I wish I could read blogs at work; unfortunately, I cannot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for posting this interesting blogs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Astronomy Pirate's blog is a good one for sure, and I've recently gotten into Jesse's blog. I love his drawings and comics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the recommendation my friend! I love reading your blog as well, and although I haven't linked it on my site, I do recommended it to people I know. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you got some recommendations in there

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Great recommendations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only had the first 2. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Part 1 implies a part II... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stumbled through your blog by accident, seems our philosophies on work are similar. Thanks for the list of other interesting blogs and brief summaries!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already read like half of those. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice selection bro. They should keep me occupied.
    Ive made a few updates to my blog, could you check them out please?

    ReplyDelete